Monday, July 16, 2012

Distract and confuse


The Children have instituted a good cop/bad cop routine recently. While Boy Child is hoarding weapons  and instilling fear into Actual Mom in Florida about his personal safety, like a CNN news report, Blondie is complimenting me on my choice of morning apparel (an old robe)and refilling my water glass on her own accord. Good Child/Bad Child. It is my personal belief that Blondie is using a distract and confuse method to keep me off balance. Though, when she filled my water, I was cooking bacon. Perhaps the way to appeasing The Children is through food. Case in point: 18 granola bars disappeared yesterday.  No sign of crumbs or wrappers. They are either stocking up food to feed an army or this is a not so subtle statement about my cooking.



Conclusion: The confusion tactic seems to be working. I am now doubting the awesomeness of my bacon wrapped chicken dinner that I served the night before. Are they starving children or is this simply the prep phase of Boy Child's Urban Warfare? Either way, I need more wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment